If you are interested in contributing a paper to this Topic, you can choose an appropriate journal.
The submission deadline is 30 September 2023. You can submit your paper before the deadline, once the article is received, the peer review process will start immediately. In case of acceptance, the paper will be immediately published online.
The aim of this Topic is to report recent developments in innovative diagnostic approaches and new materials for applications in electrical systems. Potential topics include but are not limited to:
· Development and validation of innovative materials to be used in electrical systems;
· Multiscale analyses of degradation and aging mechanisms inside electrical systems, e.g., cables and transformers;·
- Lab-scale techniques for cable aging assessment;
· Development of non-destructive testing techniques for monitoring the health of electrical equipment;
· Lifetime prediction and reliability of electrical systems under single and multi-stresses.
If you wish to check the fit of your manuscript for this Topic prior to submission, please send the following information of your manuscript to our Assistant Editor Allen Liu email@example.com and you will receive feedback shortly.
Thanks for considering it, and hoping you are well. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Dr. Simone Vincenzo SURACI (LIMES - University of Bologna)
Dr. Alessandro MINGOTTI (LIMES - University of Bologna) Prof. Dr. Davide FABIANI (LIMES - University of Bologna) Prof. Dr. Xavier Colin (PIMM - HESAM University Paris)