In April 2022, the European Commission has selected the project CESAREF (“Concerted European action on Sustainable Applications of REFractories”, ) for a financial support of more than 4 M€. CESAREF is a Doctoral Network, within Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions, and will involve 15 PhD students to be selected before July 2022. Several PhD offers are directly related with thermo-mechanical behavior.
If you currently know Master Students in Materials Science or Engineering (worldwide) who could be interested by such opportunities, could you please circulate the information ?
Laboratory PIMM is particularly involved in PhD 7
Interested students may be interested:
• by a very attractive Marie-Sklodowska-Curie PhD fellowship
• by producing research outputs beyond the state of the art in refractory materials area
• by participating in worldwide training workshops and transfers between research teams and industrial partners
• by contributing to the European Green Deal
• by contributing to the development of new processing routes required for green steel
• by characterising materials with sophisticated techniques using large scale facilities