- Institut Carnot ARTS : The PIMM is a member of the Carnot ARTS Institute and as such participates in collaborative projects with other laboratories of the Institute. Bruno Fayolle, Professor at the PIMM is Deputy Director of this Institute.
- Fédération Francilienne en Mécanique (F2M) - Matériaux, Structures, Procédés : the PIMM is a founding member of this federation which brings together about twenty mixed research units in Ile de France. The PIMM participates in collaborative projects within F2M and participates in its management. Olivier Castelnau has been Director of F2M since 2019)
- Fédération pour l'Enseignement et la Recherche en Métallurgie en Ile de France (FERMI) : the PIMM is a founding member of this federation which brings together seven mixed research units in Ile de France
Réseau National de Métallurgie (RNM): The National Metallurgy Network (RNM), a component of the French Society of Metallurgy and Materials (SF2M) http://www.sf2m.asso.fr/, was designed on the basis of proposals in a report submitted to the Ministry of Higher Education and Research in 2014. The RNM PIMM correspondent is Thierry Auger.
Cluster Additive Factury Hub with the support of Ile de France : The Additive Factory Hub platform integrates, develops and innovates Additive Manufacturing technologies by bringing together in one place state-of-the-art skills and resources. Its missions are research, dissemination and training for French partner companies and the ecosystem.
- Competitiveness Cluster ASTECH: Nazih Mechbal is a member of DT Materials and Processings.
- Competitiveness Cluster Elastopole: Emmanuel Richaud is a member of the cluster's scientific committee.
- Official partner of the RMT Propack Food on the theme of food packaging
- Member of the Bureau de Normalisation des Plastiques et de la Plasturgie (BNPP) – Mechanical Section.
- Head of the Tech. et Scie. Commission of the Association Francophone de Rotomoulage (AFR).
- Since 2009, organization of debates for the Micado Association between actors of digital simulation (software publishers, users, researchers)